Monday, April 25, 2011

22 April 2011 - 3D2N Good Friday vacation @ Redang Bay




First time that I travelled with my cousin's family. So far this is my first trip that I felt so good, so relax and never think about my jobs, trouble ... totally enjoyed the beautiful scene in here - Pulau Redang. Such a nice island. Its beautiful not only day, it's night covered with stars that charming too. 

We were travelled with bus, it took about 7.5 hours to reach Kuala Terengganu. We took SP BUMI, we thought we were lucky because this bus is a new bus, started journey for 5 days only. However, the whole trip, the air-conditions was too cold. The seat position is bad too. We can't sleep well. 


Soon, time passing fast. We reached Kuala Terengganu bus terminal at about 6am. 




Followed by the other bus transfer us to jetty. Before that, he brought us to china town, nearby market. There was a hawker centre, it look old but it was so windy. Sitting and having our meal under the tree. So nice~ and the food was great too~ yummy!





Next, about an hour, we reached to the jetty. There were many people, same like us, would like to spend this long weekend at this island. 





The boat that we took


yoo hoo ... resort redang bay... we here

can't wait to sleep on the soft white sand

Our room, everything was quite good, except the room only had only power point. That's not enough for 4 of us.  

After check-in, we had lunch. After few hours rest, we were preparing to snorkeling. So excited! 

The gave us briefing on the snorkeling. There were 3 boats, we need to swam to the boats, any one of them. It was so difficult, we were no experiences... I was almost flow by the wave instead of swim. 

First snorkeling spot, we went to coral spot. I was lucky. I was lead by the staff there, and I saw 2 sharks, one small and one medium size. Too bad I don't have the waterproof camera. :(

The staff would like to bring me for another trips. With my friend and my cousin-in-laws. We were snorkeling at small island that at the seaside. It look small, well ... it really tough to finish the whole island. Without the staff, I believe I can't finish it. But well, end up .. ended with vomit... seasick... :(

That was really a nice trip. Corals were green.. so nice... and the most wonderful thing that, we were so lucky, we saw turtle... swam by in front of us.... I won't forget this scene... such a nice moment~

At night, we went to blue sand. He brought us to see blue sand. That was really amazing. the sand seem glowing under the dark in shining blue~ but he said it was getting lesser now. It was so much more last time. I hope whoever go there, please cherish the natural of the world, please don't bring it home. So other peoples able to view it~ share your love~

The first night, we were exhausted, sleep earlier. 

Cafe at the night, while drinking, enjoy the breeze and starry night... 

How can I miss the sun rise here. About 6.30am, we woke up and get ready to witness this. The day was so bright we though we miss that. Lucky star was with us. It was a nice sun rise. So nice~

Good time is always passing fast.. soon after breakfast another session of snorkeling. This time is marine park. There were more fishes over there. But it was crowded. I felt exhausted... hard to breath... lucky with him I able to finish the trip. I saw many fishes.. but too bad I can't remember their name. Corals were almost dying. Dear all, please don't step on corals and don't pee on sea, this will kill corals. Please love the earth. 

I suppose to go on another snorkeling trip. But I was really tired. I don't feeling good. So I gave up the trip and enjoy the sea view for the whole evening. Shooting photos, hope to bring back this nice moments and share with everyone...

What's a nice sun rise...

beach in front the resort... how can i don't love it~

My favorite spot, sitting here I had the best view, breezy and shady place.... so enjoy~

Sun rise on another day~

Time passing really fast... time to say goodbye... how i wish to stay here.. 

This street full with souvenir, get some for friends.


When will my next trip to redang again? Look forward!

2 comments: