Thursday, October 20, 2011

Vietnam Trip Day 1 @ Danang

20 Oct 2011, this is my second time comes to Vietnam. I was here a year ago, I had really a great trip over here. The people here are simple, I felt secure here in fact somehow feel like a queen... they serves us like VIP. If you would like to feel the feeling being treat like a "boss" here the place you should visit.

The main purpose for this trip is because my god-bro. He is getting married with a vietnamese girl. The whole families will comes here for them. Such happening thing, sure can't miss right. That's why I'm here. Due to my last trip, I was had enough time to visit those interesting places, therefore I'm planning to go on a trip after the wedding, however, plan might cancelled, as the company now has more jobs that I need to rush on the deadline. So, trip might cancel or might not, well, I will try my best to rush them out so I can go on the trip at least to Cambodia, I really want to go there.

Flight off with Jetstar, and I need to transfer to domestic terminal. Luckily not waiting for too long. About an hour plus waiting time. I bought Jetstar as the ticket so much more cheaper than SilkAir. Well, since I had been there, so is not difficult for me to find the domestic terminal. Fly off from Singapore 7.20am and reach to HCM at local time 9am and next flight to Danang was 10.55am so I have to wait for an hour plus.. is easy to pass the time as I have my laptop and I got to continue my job.

i thought to work during the flight, but can't.. this trip the flights.. got so many crying babies... so I just gonna to rest myself to get more energy to work later on.

Reached Danang at around 12noon local time (about 1pm Singapore time)... so I am damn hungry.. had my breakfast at 5am and after all the flight... finally reach to danang... my first place to go in Danang is my sis-in-law house... home cook meal!!

This is my first time having a meal cooked vietnames families.. ... quite similar with chinese cooking too, yummy just bit salty for me... she said if her father cook will be more salty...

they treat me so well, my bowl never empty till we all finish the meal... they kept on adding dished in my bowl. so, you know... that's how i put on the calories... :) how can I say NO to such a warm welcoming meal.. hehe ... not to think for diet now.. enjoy my trip first.

After the delicious meal, finally back to the hotel... but the wifi is weak lucky my sis-in-law's sister has the USB broadband lend to me... so at least I can continue the work...

Back to hotel, put down all my thing the first thing is to work!! OMG, i'm a workaholic, but well I gonna to complete the job that I promised...

Time passing fast, so fast my stomach calling for food... my god-bro and his wife were out.. so I can't wait and knowing they are busy, I just try my luck to find food outside...too bad.. they hardly understand my english... even my body language.. finally able to tell them that I want chicken... but .. no more chicken...

alright, return to my room and got to call my god-bro...

while waiting them come back .. i took the shower... and ... finally they are here... hehe.. we went to a restaurant that called Wonder... quite famous in town. Many people... and you know what.. when we alight.. they open door for us.. like a VIP customer... so look forward the food there..

after order.. first dish, fried rich with silver fish.. yummy.. quite like it..soon we finish.. then... ... we wait.. wait.. wait... for very long... can't even remember how long we wait.. just that we were too hungry.. so we said we want to cancel the order if they not going to serves us soon.. haha then our dishes are here...

another seafood fried noodles, this is yummy .. quite similar with ours chinese version... the noodles taste like yee mee.. just that is thinner than yee mee...

Next dishes, fish and chicken.. the chicken is really healthy, no fat at all! but is all the muscle... bit hard to bite.. but I like it... fish is nice too .. just the dipper was too salty..

after that waiting time again... and ... the last dish.. pork ribs.. this is nice too but also same.. salty...

Finishing our meals here, bill quite reasonable.. is about VND 600,000.

Next, we were going to my god-bro's driver stall... they selling those local finger food .. before that we bought some bbq eggs and tapiyoca at the road side..

He order many things for us... something like the salad.. some vege, manguang, beef liver... mix with sauces and chilies... quite nice, quite refreshing.. another type salad mixing all the veges.. and another one that i love.. yoghurt.. local home made yoghurt.. this is cool~ yummy sour and not so creamy.. this is also my first time in vietnam tried the road side stall.. sitting on the small stool.. is cool~ hehe

So, finally we call a day. I was so full... I think after this trip.. i might going to gain a lot... :( anyway... enjoy the food here as the next trips might be years later...




No comments:

Post a Comment